Note: You'll need to create a new Mailchimp app if you don't already have one.
You'll need the following information to set up your Mailchimp App with Cobalt:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Cobalt provides a redirect URL to send information to your Mailchimp app. To add the redirect URL to your Mailchimp app:
1. Copy the link under "Redirect URL" in your application settings in Cobalt. The Redirect URL is:
2. Click your account by selecting the account icon.
3. Select Account from the dropdown list.
4. Under Extras > Registered apps, select your application or create a new one if you don't already have one.
5. Under Redirect URI, paste-in the redirect URL from Cobalt. The redirect URL can be found in Step 1.
6. Press the green
Updatebutton to confirm your changes.
1. Select Mailchimp from the applications.
2. Under Mailchimp > Settings, fill out your credentials in their respective sections:
Press the blue "Connect" button to save your credentials.
Note: Leaving the Client ID and Client Secret blank will use Cobalt development keys.